Monday, December 21, 2009

Don't Blink...

What's up peeps?

This past weekend I was watching one of my favorite shows on TV - MSNBC's Lockup. For those that don't know about this show, it shows the gritty details of life inside of the U.S. prison systems. This is not like OZ on HBO...this a documentary series about the lives of inmates facing hard time. Real life time, for real life situations. This is totally contrary to my own life but sometimes you have to see how other people live in order to appreciate the life you lead. Enough preachin'...the moral of the story is that I seen the craziest shit on the Lockup episode that aired this past Saturday. I seriously cannot stop thinking about this shit because it blows my mind away the more I think about. I have two words for you guys - 'Tattooed Eyeballs'. Have you guys ever seen this shit before?!? Peep the videos and picture below and try not to blink. Now that's FEARLESS but may be a little too FEARLESS for me. I'll try to stand out from the crowd in more subtle ways. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment