Culinary professor, Johnny Flay, is back in the building! I've arrived just in time for the Spring and Summer swagg recipes to wet your taste palate. I hope you're ready because the following dishes are infused with an abundance of taste, culinary style, and of course SWAGG! Now sit back, relax, and enjoy my culinary greatness. Once again, if you have swagg recipes that you feel rival mine, please bring it on because I love squashin' my competition. And remember the staple ingredient for any swagg recipe is FAZE.
The following ingredients are required for the first dish:
1. The Fantasy Greek Salad - To being this dish, throw in a generous amount of the new FAZE FAntasiZE Tee...don't be modest people, pour it on thick. Next, chop up some Nike Air Max '90 2009 and sprinkle it into the delectable salad. Now, dice up the Casio G-Shock Glide Watch and cover the salad. At this point, you'll notice that the salad somewhat resembles a Claude Monet painting. What I mean by this is that it's bustling with color...don't be afraid of color people! To complete the salad, top it off with fresh slices of the Mishka Heatseeker II Belt on some light blue jeans. This is the perfect dish for any hot Spring or Summer day.
The following ingredients are required for the second dish:
2. The Last Meal for Humanity - Before beginning this meal, you truly have to psych up like this is the last meal for man-kind. To start the meal, you want to saute the new FAZE Humani-Tee until it's golden brown. Next, you want to boil the Nike Air Max 90 Premium - Shagmeister Pack for about 30 minutes. Once it's done boiling, throw in the sauteed Humani-Tee. Remember, time is of the essence because this is the last meal for humanity. After those two items are combined, mix in the New Era Yankees Pop-Tonal Cap. This dish is absolutely delightful! Lastly, stir in the Freshjive Loreno Belt and some black cargo shorts. Dinner is served and humanity is saved!!!
The following ingredients are required for the third dish:
3. The Boss's 5 O'clock Special - You have to approach this dish with a 5 O'clock shadow and a gut full of testosterone because only true bosses can stomach this dish. The weary and weak please exit the building. For those that remain, this dish involves color. To be a true boss that is a master of swagg, you must learn how to embrace color...point, blank, period! Every boss's special must use the new FAZE Boss tee and this one is no exception. Once you've slowly roasted the Boss tee, throw in a dash of the Puma Blaze of Glory. This is truly swaggnificent!!! Next, sprinkle in a taste of the Mosley Tribes Patterson Sunglasses. To complete the Boss's Special, toss in some diced Mishka Heatseeker II Belt and some black denim jeans. Now you're the boss of all bosses!
The following ingredients are required for the fourth dish:
4. Flay's Angel Hair Pasta - You must be light-hearted before attempting to conquer this dish. To begin, boil the new FAZE Chosen tee with a touch of salt and olive oil. After about 20 minutes, drain the Chosen tee. Next, fry up some Creative Recreation Cesario Lo Sneakers in separate pan. Once the Cesario Lo's are crisp and cooked to perfection throw them in the pot with the drained Chosen tee. The next step is to pour on the Flud Exchange Watch. I know the delicious aroma is unbearable. To complete the pasta, sprinkle in some grated Benny Gold Scout Belt and some black or light blue denim jean shorts. Can't you feel all the weight that was just lifted off of your heart?!?
The following ingredients are required for the fifth dish:
5. The Monster Snake Cake - I'm a sucker for desserts and I hope you are too. This next dish is really the monster of all desserts. Begin this dish with the new, hot, white FAZE Humani-Tee. Toss in some minced Supra Vaiders. Next, mix in the Supra Site New Era Cap. You can also substitute that last ingredient with the FAZE black and teal fitted hat. The last step is to powder on some Aviator Black Frame Sunglasses with some grey or black denim shorts. Your sweet-tooth has been served!
The following ingredients are required for the sixth dish:
6. The Black and White Chocolate Cheesecake - I have another dessert that will soothe your tastebuds. This dish will conclude today's class, so I hope you all took good notes. Who doesn't love cheesecake?!? Well, this one you'll savor for your entire life. To start, blend the new FAZE Fortress tee with the Asics Alton until it's nice and creamy. Next, throw in the Meister Superstar Watch - Hybrid into the mixture. After this step, toss in some melted FAZE black and white fitted hat and some black cargo pants. Add this to the mix, place it in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, take it out, and then let it cool for 15 minutes. Get a fork and taste the cheesecake. Doesn't it just melt in your mouth?!?
All of the above ingredients can be found at the following places:
Thanks for attending Johnny Flay's culinary class. I chose to share my swagg recipes with you today, so please use them to master the Spring and Summer seasons. As I mentioned earlier, if you have any swagg recipes with FAZE as the staple ingredient, please submit them. You and everyone else knows that they won't top the master - Johnny Flay but it doesn't hurt to give it a shot. Until next time, stay FEARLESS and ZEALOUS my people!!!