Monday, July 19, 2010

FAZE's Action Packed Weekend

What's up y'all?

I hope all our supporters are FAZE'd out and living life to the fullest. I just wanted to share our weekend experiences with y'all. Those FAZE Boyz were a part of a very important event in the San Francisco on Friday. The name of the event was Fashion Fights AIDS, which was put on by very passionate and caring folks to benefit the AIDS Walk. It was a great experience for your boys and we got a chance to see other fashion designers showcase their wares...and beautiful models of course. The organizers of the show did a hell of a job putting on the event and pulling in a large, yet diverse crowd. Check out some footage from the show below.



On Saturday, we were invited to private party put on by the folks at Studio 92. The event took place at the Vitamin Water Socialclub, which I never knew existed until that day, and featured live performances by one of FAZE's sponsored artist Stevie L., Erk the Jerk, and R.O.D. Project. Oh, did I mention that there was free alcohol and Vitamin Water all night?? I'm just sayin' though...LOL. This was a star-studded event and the peeps in the building definitely dressed the part. Check out the video below. Well, that's all I have for you guys. Stay tuned for future FAZE happenings. Until next time stay FEARLESS and ZEALOUS my people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment